Pale Moon Browser Tweaks
Outlook Web App Stuck on Basic View
After a recent Pale Moon upgrade my webmail using OWA switched to a basic interface. I found overriding the browser agent setting for this webmail site fixed the problem using the below steps:
- Type about:config in the address bar and press Enter
- In the list, find the preference general.useragent.override.outlook.com (you can use the filter field at the top for quick access)
- Right-click that preference, select "Copy value"
- Right click the list (anywhere) and select "New" -> "String"
- As the name, use general.useragent.override.uiowa.edu
- As the value, paste the value you copied to the clipboard in step 3 (from outlook.com)
- Go back to your university mail client tab and refresh
User profile is stored here: C:\Users\aporter\AppData\Roaming\Moonchild Productions\Pale Moon\Profiles